Terms and conditions
1) Dates and place of stay
Passover 2020 at the Estival Islantilla Resort & Spa 4 **** in the south of Spain in the tourist town of Huelva from 7/8 to 17/19 April 2019.
Anyone wishing to come before or stay after these dates is asked to inform the Hofesh organisations.
2) Rules of life
The participants undertake to respect the rules of life of the hotel: Respect of the staff, Respect of others, Respect of the schedules decided by the organization.
In case of serious misconduct, theft, fuss etc., these people will be excluded from the hotel without claiming any compensation.
• We remind you that this stay takes place in strict compliance with our rules of Jewish life.
• Our kosher rules prohibit you from entering the dining room, with food or cutlery other than what we provide you.
3) Tourist tax
the tourist tax of 1.10 € per day and per person over 12 years is included in the price.
4) Payment of your holidays
The registration for the stay implies the payment as a down payment of 50% of the total amount.
No reservation is firm and final until the deposit payment has been deposited.
The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before departure.
The keys of the room will be handed over after the total payment of the Stay.
5) Cancellation conditions
If you had to cancel your stay:
– from the day of registration until two months before departure: 30% of the sum will be retained.
– less than 60 days before departure: 60% of the sum will be retained.
– less than 30 days before departure: 100% of the sum will be retained.
6) Insurance and assistance
It is advisable to take out cancellation insurance, assistance, repatriation, health, hospital, medicines, luggage, legal and civil protection, civil liability, etc. from a competent insurer, such as Axa Assistance, Mondial Assurances, or Europe Assistance.
7) Modification or cancellation by the organizer
In the case where before the departure, the trip is modified on essential elements by the organizer because of circumstances which are not imputable to him (insufficient number of participants …) or for motives inspired by the interest or the security, the latter may terminate the reservation by returning all the sums paid, but without any other compensation or penalty.
8) Modification or cancellation of the participating fact
• Any change to the original order less than 30 days prior to the departure date will be considered a cancellation and will incur the same fees.
• Any trip interrupted or abbreviated by the participant for any reason whatsoever, will not give rise to any refund.
9) Dates, schedules and programs
Hofesh reserves the right to change or cancel at any time the date, the schedules of the programs of the stay without any compensation.
Any damage found in the hotel will be attributable to those held responsible.
We advise our clients to hold third party liability insurance.
Hofesh declines any responsibility in the event of theft (money, valuables, etc.), loss, theft, or damage to your luggage, or any personal effects, during the stay.
Plan to give a check of 200 €, per room, as a deposit. This check will be returned the day of your departure subject to the absence of damage and damage to your room.
• Rooms are cleaned daily.
• Towels are changed daily as well as toiletries.